“It’s the most wonderful time……OF THE YEAR!!!! “Please tell me you started singing with me there. I’ll go ahead and pretend you did =p. And yes, Chritsmas music has already been going on in our home well before Thanksgiving :D.
I’m sitting here in an insanely quiet room while nappers are scattered around me (and the other hard core peeps are at the gym)–still completely on a high from our Friendsgiving potluck dinner. It was so fun, and once again, I’m pretty blown away by our first Thanksgiving here in the Lonestar State. It was definitely sad and different not being close to our families, but it was also great considering we had people here to make us feel at home during our first holiday season out of California. I keep thinking that I need to designate a blog specifically to our time here so far. Anywho, I’m going off topic. That’ll be for another time.
After being around such an amazing hostess for our party tonight as well as getting requests from my Instagram poll, I decided that the next installation of the Christmas gift guides this year would be one for the hostesses in your life!
How can we bless the socks off of someone who is so good at blessing the socks off of us? Well, I don’t know if there’s THE perfect gift, but I can at least share some ideas with you that I think will put a smile on a sweet hostess’ face.
Gift Ideas for the Hostess with the Mostest
- Ceramic Coasters – Coasters are practical, but when practical can be pretty, it’s a double win!
- Cheese Knives – If you love a good cheese board as much as I do, cheese knives are a must!
- Olive Wood Cheese Board – Speaking of cheese boards, a good board is a staple for the hostess with the mostest! This one is classic with some extra character–love the organic, raw wood vibe.
- Instax Mini 9 Camera – An instant camera is a great gift for a hostess to capture moments of her guests at the gatherings!
- Table Topics Dinner Party Edition – These conversation starter cards are a great way to get some good conversations flowing at well…dinner parties.
- Linen Cotton Dinner Napkins – I know these seem basic, but having a fresh set of cloth napkins is never a bad thing! You’re most likely gifting her a spare set, and when the holidays roll around and hosting becomes more frequent, she’ll thank you!
- Transforming Lip Duo – I’m SO glad this duo was brought back! This is the perfect gift for almost anyone. It’s the perfect way to get a flattering, pulled together lip look and still keep things looking on the natural side while making sure your lips feel super nourished.
- Hand Cream Trio – Let your hostess decide where she wants to divvy these up–on her nightstand, in her purse, on her vanity, etc… This hand cream trio smells amazing and will fight off dry hands that typically happen around this time of year!
- 2020 Planner – Give her a gift that she can use for next year’s gatherings with a planner. This is great if your hostess still loves putting pen to paper!
- Burr Grinder – If your hostess appreciates freshly ground coffee, you can’t go wrong with a burr grinder that will give her the best grounds each time!
- Recipes Journal – Does she like to experiment with new recipes while keeping track of tried and true ones? If so, she’ll really enjoy this recipes journal where she can keep all of her creations in once place.
- S’ip by S’well Tumbler – I have one of these and absolutely love it! It keeps my drinks cold for SO long, and I’m a major fan of the straw feature! It makes it so easy to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Copper Watering Can – Does your hostess also happen to be a plant-obsessed lady? Well if so, she’ll probably like this chic, adorable watering can!
- Gold Plastic Chargers – What hostess doesn’t like making an amazing tablescape?! These ones are super fun, full of personality, but still classy!
- Diffuser – Help her keep her home smelling warm and inviting with this diffuser!
My Other Gift Guides:
- For the Men
- For the Little Kids
- Christmas Books for Kids & Advent Activities for the Family
- Toddler Books
Enjoy your weekend, friends! I’m going to push my luck and see if I can squeeze in a nap before 1) people come home or 2) the boys wake up from their naps.
P.s. The last day to shop the 15% off Beautycounter sale is 12/1!
P.P.s. If you want to get 20% off your Primally Pure purchase (I just stocked up on my favorite non-toxic deoderant), use code “ElizabethLucht20” at checkout!