Happy Black Friday! I hope your bellies are full of leftovers (or whatever it is that makes you feel like you need to curl up on a couch and veg with your people while recuperate ;). One thing our family has every year is my mom’s Vietnamese egg rolls; they are SO good. They’ve earned a spot on the table far supreme over the usual sides. Anyway, whether you’re out shopping IRL or online, I hope you’re mainly suffering from a massive love hangover with your friends, family, or framily. This Thanksgiving was epic for us. We enjoyed it with some of our favorite people, and i’m already looking forward to next year!
I wanted to hop on here and give you some of my fave Beautycounter recommendations for gift giving. There are great holiday sets this year, but sometimes I like going to the single product route as well. So I included both in this gift guide in case you’re not sure which way to go (why not both ;)?
OH! I almost forgot…
There’s a sale going on RIGHT NOW (it’ll end 11/25/18). Sales hardly happen, but there’s currently a sitewide 15% off and free shipping with orders $50+. Whoop whoop! Aaaand, if you go to my private Facebook page, you’ll see my personal promo that i’m running for my peeps :). Come be one of my peeps!
These are a few of my favorite (Beautycounter) things:
- Sheer Lipstick — This formula is silky smooth, gives on a nice shine and is ultra moisturizing. It feels amazing on! Some popular shades are twig, lily, and poppy.
- Velvet Eyeshadow Palette (in classic) — This lives in my makeup bag. It has the most beautiful golds, bronzes, and browns (one of my favorite shades is copper, which is this lovely rose gold). It’s a great neutral palette that makes it so easy to put together so many different looks–great for every day or special occasions.
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar — Gals, guys–this one’s for everyone. This bar detoxifies and cleanses skin (face/body) and is especially great for oily/acne prone skin. We have a bar of this in our shower, and Dave uses it all the time. If you’re looking for a good stocking stuffer, look no further.
- Dew Skin — Enter broken record here, but this is MY FAVORITE Beautycounter product. It was also my first Beautycounter product. This is our tinted moisturizer with SPF. It evens out my skin tone, and it helps me feel more pulled together in seconds. If you’re looking for a healthy glow and a quick way to get out the door, this is a must!
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel — Magic in a bottle exists (You’re welcome). It’s a no peel-peel that helps slough off dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of sun spots as well as acne scarring. You’ll wake up with brighter, smoother skin. We call it a facial in a bottle because it’s that good. My friend use this leading up to her wedding, and her makeup artist asked her how she got her skin so much smoother…yup–this peel.
- Best of Beautycounter — If you’re already familiar with these products, you may want this gift set so you can get all your faves in travel-friendly sizes. If you’re new to Beautycounter, this set is a wonderful way to try…well, the best of Beautycounter. You’ll get the Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion (I use this one daily), the Balancing mask (I use this one weekly), the Brightening facial oil (I use this one daily), and the Cleansing Balm (which I also use daily–but as an overnight face mask as opposed to a cleanser).
- Mini Color Intense Lipstick Vault — Whether you’re a lipstick lover or you want to get the set so you can divvy them up as gifts for different friends, this set is such a good choice. You get 10, high-pigmented, beautiful shades in a long-wear formula. If I had to pick a favorite color, it’d probably be Girl’s Night–your classic red, but I usually like mixing up my lippies :).
Wanna join the club?
No, no autoshipping or monthly minimums are involved here. The Band of Beauty Membership is our rewards program. For $29, you get the membership for a year, and it gets you (go to my private FB page to see my personal promo–hint hint):
- free shipping on orders $100+
- a free welcome gift when you spend $50
- 15% product credit you can use toward future purchases
- and sometimes early notification of /access to sale or promos before the general public
Take No Chances
Beautycounter has an amazing return policy. If you purchase something and don’t love it or if it doesn’t work for you, you get 60 days to return it for a full refund. It also comes with a pre-paid return shipping label, so it’s beyond EASY peasy for you.
I hope those recs helped and that you take advantage of the sale! If you need help shade matching or anything else, let me know! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I need to go pack since we’re taking a short little trip to Vegas to visit some of Dave’s family! (Yikes, the amount of exclamation points I just used–I promise I wasn’t yelling.) Anywhere we should go with the kiddos while we’re there? Leave me ideas in the comments :). <3