GUESSSSS WHAATTT???? We’ve been getting weather below 70 degrees this week! I’m so, so happy (insert happy dance here). This is the kind of weather where I can actually entertain the idea of having a hot beverage; I’m typically a year-round iced beverage gal.
To celebrate the shift in weather and change in season, I’m sharing a super comforting, collagen-boosted ginger matcha latte! This is a twist on the original, and the ginger brings a beautiful warmth (flavor-wise) to the drink.
- 2 cups of oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2-4 tsp of matcha powder (depending on how strong you like it–I recommend 2 if you’re new to matcha)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbl collagen powder (I use Vital Proteins)
- 3 tsp raw honey (Tweak this to your liking. I enjoy a subtle sweetness, so I go light here. You could also use maple syrup, coconut sugar, or monkfruit sweetener).
- Heat up your milk on the stove on low, so it doesn’t burn.
- Dissolve your matcha with some warm water. Use a matcha whisk or a milk frother and get all the clumps out.
- To that mixture, add your ground ginger, collagen powder, and honey. Mix until incorporated.
- Combine the match mixture and milk, divvy it up, and enjoy!
I’m giving one Instagram friend my fave affordable, high quality matcha powder from Purechimp to enjoy with this amazing new fall weather. This giveaway isn’t sponsored; I just wanted to share one of my faves with you!
To enter, go to this Instagram post for all the details! Winner will be announced on Monday, September 28th on my IG stories!
Tell me in the comments below if you’re team hot or team cold when it comes to your drinks :).