This one will probably go down as the first Mother’s Day in quarantine, but hey, that doesn’t mean we cannot or should not celebrate! If anything, I feel like Mamas might need some extra celebration this year ;).
In this Mother’s Day gift guide, I’m going to share a few things that I love and I hope that it gives you some ideas to gift to any of the special mamas/ladies in your life. The majority of these gifts are in support of shopping from small businesses (with a few exceptions from Amazon b/c…well, #thatPrimelife). Also I should mention, you can order all of these gifts from the comfort of your own home while practicing your stay-at-home social distancing. #youarewelcome
My Mother’s Day Picks
- Farmgirl Flowers: Get your special lady some BEAUTIFUL flowers from one of my most favorite small biz flower shops based out of San Fransisco, CA (they ship to the lower 48 states). Their attention to detail is impeccable, and these are my absolute fave flowers to receive! If you place an order by 4/29/2020 and use code “OMGPEONIES,” you will get 20% off your order.
- Best-Ever Charcoal Mask: This charcoal mask is my ABSOLUTE favorite. Gift this to treat your Mama with some serious self-care. And you can feel extra good about this gift knowing that Beautycounter bans over 1800+ potentially harmful chemicals and toxins from their products.
- Beautycounter All Bright C Serum: This is happiness and sunshine in a bottle…for your face. No one’s going to say no to brighter, healthier skin!
- Give ’em Lip Color Intense: If that special someone in your life is into a beautiful, bold lip, gift her with one of these three amazing shades (or the whole trio). P.s. If you’re purchasing from Beautycounter for the first time, you’re eligible for 20% off your first purchase! Please e-mail me at email@example.com or DM me on Instagram if you have any questions!
- Grounds for Change Coffee Subscription: A subscription for fair-trade, organic coffee from a family-owned business? Yes and amen! This is a B-Corp company (just like Beautycounter), which means the following: they meet comprehensive and transparent social and environmental performance standards, meet higher legal accountability standard, and build business constituency for good business.
- Macrame Plant Hangers: These are from Amazon, but most of the mamas I know would be all over these–because really…can you have too many plants? I think not!
- Ana Luisa Jewelry: I recently gifted myself a ring and a necklace from Ana Luisa (they’re having a buy one get 35% off as a Mother’s Day special). The pieces are beautiful, incredibly well priced, and are made out of recycled, sustainable materials.
- ” “
- Thieves Household Cleaner: If you know someone who is looking to maker safer swaps with household cleaners, this is an AMAZING gift! It’s also great for any new mamas with babies who don’t want as many toxins in their home. If you’re looking to get a starter kit (mine has lasted me well over a year!), reach out to my friend Beth Dreyer. Check out her blog post here for more info. She’s a wealth of information, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
- The Sill: Do you know someone who would love a beautiful plant sent right to their door? Well, here you go! The Sill offers beautiful house plants that will be the gift that keeps on giving!
- Gua Sha: Do you know someone who loves a good skincare routine? Gua sha is a great way to relax and unwind from the day. This option is a great budget-friendly one from Amazon, but I also love the one from Primally Pure. If you use code “ElizabethLucht” at checkout, you’ll save 10% on your order!
- Thrive Market E Gift-Card: If your special someone loves good, organic, healthy and nourishing foods, they’ll love a gift card or a subscription to Thrive Market. Think of it as an online Costco but for organic and good-for-you products! They’ll be able to shop for their healthy-food staples at a discounted price. Plus, their orders will get delivered right to their doorstep!
So there you go! I hope these give you some suggestions or starting points for gifting your Mama, wife, sister, friend, etc!