Happy hump day, friends! Is this week going CRAZY slow for anyone else? Total side note, i’m loving life right now. My MIL is in town watching the kids, so I’m getting a couple hours away to catch up on work at one of my fave coffee shops in town. If you’re ever in Santa Barbara, you need to visit The French Press!
Anyway, I posted on my Instagram stories (if you’re seeing this after my IG stories are active, you can still see previous stories by going to my highlights) about my current favorite Beautycounter products and why I like them, so I wanted to share them with you here as well!
1. Dew Skin: I mentioned in this post that this has been one of my tried and true products. A tinted moisturizer that nourishes my skin, helps even out my skin tone AND gives me SPF protection is good by me. It’s a daily staple, especially since I ALWAYS put SPF on my face, especially since aging is real and since i’m in my 30s now and all, I’ve upped my skincare game a bit.
2. Skin Tint: If I’m looking for more coverage on my skin, i’ll mix this in with my Dew Skin. It’s buildable, so if you want more coverage, you can just apply another layer. It’s hydrating, and it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (yes, please!).
3. Cream Blush: I’m all about a fresh, flush of color on my cheeks. Whenever I have blush on, I just instantly feel more awake (fake it ’til you make it right? #momlife #moresleepplease). But seriously though, you know how scary it can be when you go to take a picture of your kids and you accidentally have the camera on selfie mode? Well, at least this way, I feel more alive & put together when it happens ;). This cream blush is super easy to blend; you can use your finger or a brush and it blends right into your skin giving you a really pretty, healthy glow.
4. Color Intense Lipstick in Beautycounter Red: Sometimes a red lip is the best accessory. I love this vibrant, orangey-red shade; it’s perfect for summer! It makes me feel put together even if I don’t have much makeup on. If this shade is a bit too bright for your liking, this is a more classic red that’s also super pretty!
5. Brightening Oil #1: Apart from moisturizing my face and brightening everything up, the smell of this facial oil is EVERYTHING. It’s like getting attacked in the face by citrus…in a good way…a REALLY good way ;). And yes, it’s an oil but it’s NOT at all greasy. It sinks into the skin really quickly and just adds moisture to your skin. I enjoy using this as night in place of my serum & moisturizer sometime if i’m going for a more low maintenance nighttime routine. I also love putting this on before I out on my makeup. It makes my makeup go on even more smoothly.
6. Countermatch Recovery Sleep Cream: If you want your face to feel like it’s been drinking water all night, this is the way to go! The first night I used this, I woke up so pleasantly surprised. There was a noticeable difference in my skin’s texture–everything felt so plump (in a good way), and smooth. This is a little bonus shoutout, but I also love this guy for my under eyes.
If you’ve been wanting to try any of these or other Beautycounter products, let me know! The first seven people to order through my site and reference this blog post, i’ll reimburse your $5.95 shipping cost!
Let me know if you have any questions! I’d love to help you however I can :). Leave me your email address in the comments below if you’d like me to add you to a Beautycounter-specific newsletter!