Back again with another sale post! This time, I’m sharing with you some of my favorite fall and winter closet staple pieces that are on sale. These are the types of pieces that I like having in my closet since they’re so versatile.
Fall and Winter Sale Picks:
- This BLANKNYC Moto Jacket is an amazing staple to have in your closet, and it’s on crazy sale right now! You can remove the hood to make it a bit more elevated, or keep it on and go a bit more edgy/grunge-y. Either way, this jacket will serve you well!
2. Black Friday/weekend is the best time to shop for Spanx leggings (I like the faux leather ones). There’s always a guaranteed sale going on during this tie of year, and 2020 is no exception. These can also be dressed up or down and are super comfy!
3. If you already own a pair of Madewell jeans, then you’ll know… But if you don’t, you should. I only get my Madewell denim when they’re on sale, and this time I snagged the Perfect Vintage Raw Hem ones. I love wearing this style with ankle boots during the colder months.
4. Fuzzy coat? Yes, please! I love this faux fur teddy coat. It’s super cozy, and the color is perfect for fall and winter.
5. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I love a good hat. This Lack of Colour one is one of my absolute faves, and it’s on sale right now! There’s nothing quite like a good hat to finish off an outfit (or in my case, make me feel like put together when I have dirty mom hair :D).
6. Who doesn’t love a good beanie with a pom on it? I love the color of this one, and it looks super cozy!
7. This long-sleeve is super cute and is great for layering. I love the relaxed fit. It comes in a number of different colors.
8. A good cream colored sweater is a staple for this time of year. You can wear it under a dress, over clothes, or just as a standalone top. I love the neck and sleeve details on this Madewell one.
9. Ok, ok… so these aren’t for going out of the house (at least I don’t think so), but during the chilly months, I wear mine all the time inside the house.
10. This is another one of my fave hats. This particular one is from GigiPip. All the heart eyes.
11. A good pointy ankle bootie is a must-have in a wardrobe in my opinion. This tried and true shoe silhouette gives a good old T-shirt and jeans look some extra oomph.
12. And last but not least, the classic riding boot. When fall/winter roll around, riding boots are perfect to go over some skinny jeans or leggings with a cozy sweater.
I hope this list was helpful! These are pieces that can be worn in many different ways. Versatility in clothing pieces is really helpful in helping you put outfits together more easily, and it’s an extra major bonus that all of these are on sale right now! Let me know what your fave piece was in the comments :).