Hi friends! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Minus going to an appliance store for a bit thinking we could successfully shop for a refrigerator in a crowd (BAD IDEA), it’s been nice and relaxed. The day felt extra sleepy since it’s overcast outside right now. But let’s be real, we probably felt sleepy from the Thanksgiving food consumption that went down yesterday **insert sweaty emoji face here**.
I wanted to share some of my favorite small business deals with you in case you’re like me and like to shop small when you can! All of the things I share here would make for amazing gifts. They come in at various price points too–something for every budget.
SMALL BUSINESS DEALS
(Use the links (in yellow) to get you to the respective websites!)
- Jojo’s Chocolate – If you’ve got a sweet tooth but are watching your sugar intake, Jojo’s makes AMAZING chocolate that’s either super low in sugar or has no sugar. My fave flavor is the peanut butter one. You can use code “ELIZLUCHT10” for a discount at checkout!
- Hydracy Water Bottle – This is one of my favorite water bottles; I also have it in pink. It’s sturdy, pretty, and has indicator lines that help you keep up with your hydration. Use code “TEXAS” for 15% off your purchase.
- MiCacao Cacao Tea – If you know a tea lover (or are one yourself) and like chocolate, this is going to be right up your alley. This loose-leaf tea is made from sustainably and ethically sourced cacao husks. It’s tasty and jam-packed with antioxidants and health benefits. Use code “ELIZLUCHT” for 15% off your purchase.
- Mary Ruth’s B Complex (& other supplements) – Mary Ruth makes some of our fave supplements for our family. They’re having a sitewide sale right now. Use code “BF25” at checkout for 25% off your purchase.
- Beautycounter Good Scents Hand Cream Trio – These cleaner and safer formulated hand creams make the perfect stocking stuffer or teacher gifts (yay for no synthetic fragrance and other yucky ingredients). I have one in my purse, by my nightstand, and in the car! If you make a purchase of $100+, I’ll email you and get you your free gift from my personal stash of products! You can also find other great under $50 gifts here.
- Primally Pure Charcoal Deodorant– This is hands down one of my fave non-toxic deodorants (I also really like the Beautycounter one that came out recently–you can get the minis here; they’d make awesome stocking stuffers) . Primally Pure also has lots of other intentionally crafted non-toxic skincare and goodies for your home. Use code “ELIZLUCHT25” for 25% off your purchase.
- Lily Jade – This is the Caroline Bag, and I LOVE it. It’s a beautifully crafted diaper bag, but it will take you well beyond the diapering years. I use it on the daily for kiddo snacks, my laptop and even my camera! They have lots of other styles that are on sale right now for their UnBlack Friday sale!
- Almond Cow – If you’re like us and your fridge is constantly stocked with nut “milks,” this might be just the thing to get yourself for Christmas. The Almond cow makes all kinds of nut and grain milks in barely any time at all! There’s an AMAZING Black Friday deal going on just for today!
- Force of Nature Non-Toxic Cleaner – This has been my go-to non-toxic cleaner and disinfectant since the month of May. I’m a huge fan. Use code “BLACKFRIDAY” for $20 off the already discounted bundle price.
- Grow Fragrance – If you like air fresheners and candles but don’t want to deal with the synthetic fragrances and other toxins, the Grow Fragrance products are an amazing alternative! Use my link for $5 off your purchase!
- Zulay Milk Frother – I use this for ALL my matcha and oat milk lattes at home. It’s one of my most used kitchen tools. To get 20% off a purchase of $25+, use code “THANKFUL20.” going on right now. To get 25% Off $40+ , use code: “THANKFUL25.” To get 30% off $50+ orders, use code: “THANKFUL30.”
- Zulay Kid Safety Knives – The kids and I are a big fan of these knives. They still require adult supervision if your littles are well…little. But they’re a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. The same codes above apply to these.