It’s that time of year again where i’m going to bombard you with gift ideas :). I realized recently that I would love to be a personal shopper. Give me some information on the person you want to gift, give me a budget, and send me off on my merry way. OMG, it just seems like it’d be so fun! I LOVE gift giving–especially when you can make it thoughtful!
Anywho, here are some gift ideas for the men in your life–your husband, boyfriend, dad, brother, etc… I know sometimes it can seem like a daunting task to shop for a guy, but i’m hoping that these ideas make it a bit easier on you!
- Patagonia Quilted Pullover–great looking, high quality piece. This would be great for the outdoorsy guy who still wants to look put together.
- Herschel Toiletry Bag — simple, straightforward and super useful! This would even be a great option for a teenager!
- Leatherman Rebar Multi-Tool — Dave has one of these, and he LOVES it. It has come in handy so many times. There are ones that come with fewer as well as ones that come with even more built-in tools.
- Charcoal Bar — No, it’s not like getting a lump of coal. This charcoal bar is great for face or body. Dave keeps one in the shower and uses it all the time. And I love it since it’s made with safer, cleaner ingredients! Yes, it might seem like a random gift, but I think it makes for a great stocking stuffer.
- Stance Socks — you can’t go wrong with fun socks.
6. Bose Micro Bluetooth Speaker — Great for the music lover! It’s super compact and comes in other colors.
7.Hot Sauce Gift Set — This would be great for the adventurous eater in your life. It comes with 7 different hot sauces from exotic places around the world.
8. Travel Body Essentials — If you know a guy who’s a traveler, this would be a great option. It includes body wash, hand lotion (no, that is not just for us gals), body lotion (again, not just for us gals), and a bar of soap. These smell super fresh!
9. Real Good Coffee Beans — This is pretty self explanatory. It’s a big bag of yummy coffee beans.
10. Ivan Ramen — Great book option for the foodie in your life!
11. Chemex Coffee Maker — A fun, delicious way to make coffee!
I hope you found those helpful/or inspiring! Have you gotten anything for your guy yet? If so, let me know what you got below in the comments :).
Check out my other gift guides for more ideas!
Oh yeah! Almost forgot–There’s an Early Black Friday Sale!
And since I mentioned the Charcoal Bar and the Travel Essentials in this gift guide, I wanted to let you know that Beautycounter’s Black Friday Sale is going on right now (and it’ll go on until Monday, November 25th). Make sure you browse the holiday sets — those are normally already great deals, but they’re even better right now with the sale going on! Stay tuned for my fave Beautycounter picks for gifting! Be sure to join my private Beautycounter Facebook page if you want to stay in the loop about special deals and promos I run!