I don’t know what it’s looking like for you, but over here, we’re turning the corner into busy holiday party season! If you need some gift ideas for the hostesses in your life, then you’ll want to keep reading through this post. I’ll give give you some thoughtful and practical gift ideas that would be perfect for the hostess, as housewarming gifts, or just for the people in your who who might like these suggestions ;).
Gift Ideas for the Hostess
- Earl Home Indigo Splattered Tumbler– Some of my good friends are the owners and creatives behind Earl home and make beautiful pieces. I have 4 of these, and I absolutely love them. They make a beautiful addition to any hostess’ kitchen. There’s also a mug version if you prefer that.
- Stainless Steel Reusable Straws – We’re big fans of reusable straws over here. These make for a great eco-friendly gift option!
- State Spoon Rest – Whether your host is a big fan of the state she lives in or she has a deep love for another state, this gift could be just the thing to make her feel known and loved. This current Texas resident is thinking of getting a California one for our new home…as a gift for myself ;).
- The Defined Dish Cookbook– Do you know someone who loves cooking delish, healthy recipes? If the answer is yes, I would highly recommend this book. This gem is packed with yummy dishes that are whole-30 approved.
- Stasher Bags– These have come in so handy at our house. We use these reusable bags for kid snacks/lunches and storing things in the fridge/freezer. The quality is great and they’ll cut down on the usage of plastic bags. #winwin
- Jewel-tone Birth Month Dish – If you know someone who loves their birth month stone or just enjoys a pretty catch-all dish, then this would make a great gift.
- Maranta Plant from the Sill– In my opinion, house plants make for some of the best hostess and housewarming gifts (unless your friend is a self-proclaimed plant undertaker). Gifts like this one will add life, and often times air-purifying perks to any home!
- Grow Fragrance Non-Toxic Candles – I know I would LOVE to be gifted a non-toxic candle. If your host loves a good smelling home without all the yucky chemicals, this is a great bet!
- Butter Crew Socks – These may seem basic, but when you gift something that is super cozy and practical, you can’t really go wrong!
- Etched Coin Necklace Set – If dainty jewelry is your friend’s thing, then I vote for this as a gift. This necklace set is pretty and minimal. It’s also great for layering if your hostess is extra and proud of it!
- Marbled Acacia Cheese Board – Honestly, for as long as I’m living (not dramatic at all ;)) – a cheeseboard will always make the cut on a hostess gift list. This one is so pretty, and it’s great for pulling together quick snacks for your guests.
- Weighted Blanket – YES PLEASE! I got a weighted blanket during the Black Friday sales, and I’ve loved mine. If your host loves to cozy up or get a good night’s rest, I’d highly recommend gifting her one of these!
- Beautycounter Bright Side Duo – Every hostess needs self-care! This skincare duo will have your hostess taken care of AM and PM! Gift your friend with glowing, healthy, youthful skin with cleaner and safer products! If this product is sold out, here are other TLC options.
- Cote Nail Polish – If you know a friend who appreciates a good manicure that is also less toxic, these polishes from Cote would be a great option as a gift!
More Gift Ideas
If these hostess gift ideas were helpful for you, feel free to check out these guides too:
Gift Guide for Him (there are also great options for her in here too)
Get Paid While You Shop!
If you haven’t heard of Rakuten before, it’s a browser plug-in you can use to get cash back on your online purchases (yes, please!)! There’s no catch! You just activate the plug-in when you’re shopping, and if the retailer is a partner then you’ll be informed on how much you get back. You’ll get that money back through a check or direct deposit- woot woot!